Refresh the network list and improve wireless connectivity on current wireless network
When you connect to a new Wi-Fi network it is added and stored in a list of profiles. Over a period of time, the list can become quite large. The following instructions guide you through the process of deleting a wireless profile that is no longer needed and can help with refreshing the connection to the network. The following guide provides instructions on how to remove saved wireless network profiles from your device.
1. Click the Apple icon at the corner of your screen and select System Preferences
2. Click on Network to open network settings.
3. On the left, select Wi-Fi. Then, click the Advanced button.
4. Under the list of preferred networks, select Simplifi Resident or Guest WiFi and click the minus button [ - ]
5. Click the OK button to close the window. Click Apply on the next screen to save changes.