Locate your XBOX's physical address to assist with connecting to the network. Identify and register your Xbox on your account.
Follow these instructions to find the MAC Address of your Microsoft Xbox game console. This information is necessary to register the device on our network and identify the device listed on your account. We may also ask you to confirm the MAC Address when providing technical support.
1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide.
2. Navigate to Profile & system > Settings.
3. Navigate to General > Network settings.
4. Select Advanced settings.
5. Look on the right side of the screen to find the Wireless MAC.