Locate your Chromebook's physical address to assist with connecting to the network. Mac address and IP address help us connect and troubleshoot your device easily.
The following guide provides details on how to find the MAC Address of your Chromebook. This will assist you in identifying the devices registered on your account. You may also be asked to confirm this information when contacting Simplifi for technical support. To locate your MAC address by this method you must already be connected to a network.
1. Sign in to your Chromebook.
2. At the bottom right, select the time.
3. Select the Wi-Fi network.
4. At the top of the box, select Information.
5. You'll see your Chromebook's IP address and IPv6 address.
6. Your MAC address is labeled "Wi-Fi."